Cristalline-server Index du Forum
Cristalline-server Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Da Vinci In Love The Endless Love Story Between Leonardo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cristalline-server Index du Forum -> Le Forum -> Les screens
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 09:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Da Vinci In Love The Endless Love Story Between Leonardo Répondre en citant

Da Vinci in Love: The Endless Love Story Between Leonardo da Vinci and Mona Lisa
by Lázaro Droznes
rating: 2.0 (1 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Da Vinci in Love: The Endless Love Story Between Leonardo da Vinci and Mona Lisa
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Da Vinci in Love: The Endless Love Story Between Leonardo da Vinci and Mona Lisa

Leonardo welcomes Mona Lisa Ghirardini into his studio in the city of Florence to paint a portrait that was never delivered to the owner. Da Vinci kept the painting and started a long romance with Mona Lisa that lasted over 20 years. The portrait accompanied Leonard during all his traveling and through different homes.

This dramatic fiction recreates the relationship of Leonardo with the Gioconda, with his assistants Salai, and with the world and his relentless search for truth and beauty. The painting keeps captivating Humanity after many centuries and keeps posing the same questions Da Vinci posed to himself:

Why is the Gioconda laughing? What mystery is Mona Lisa hiding? Why is that smile the portal to our soul? What is the nature of the divine feminine?

price: $3.16
bound: 56 minutes
publisher: Unitexto LLC
lang: English
asin: B06XG6KQ8M

Tags: read online pdf free, iphone value francais audio book, no registration read macbook full sale, full ebook, download eng book, book book free from xiaomi, read thepiratebay eReader sale book, book Box, book french, mobile pdf, book samsung, download via torrent client, book read, book SkyDrive, book read online

4 We know where she livedThe author Dianne Hales with the 15th-generation descendants of Lisa Gherardini, the Princesses Natalia and Irina Guicciardini Strozzi, at their family winery near San GimignanoNonetheless, allow me to point out that Stone used many of Michelangelos letters (Michelangelos correspondence of 495 letters, translated from Italian by Charles Speroni and published in 1962 as I, Michelangelo, Sculptor) lived and worked in Italy for a number of years, conducted research from from third-party scholars regarding the personal details and artistic achievements of the life of MichelangeloReply Akila says: January 3, 2015 at 9:43 am 100swallows Thank you! And yes, I also need to read biographies of a few others, and I figured Vasari would be an excellent source for relevant info, because he had been with them! Ill have to see where I can find those books nowIt is not in Vasari; it is not in any Da Vinci notebook excerpts that Ive seenAnyways, like my good friend Masaccio, I too am done with thisOnce he got the marble home, he had to carve it, which is slow, hard workYou sent me to the sources againOf course Michelangelo liked fine clothes and delightful pictures too but those werent his priorityLeonardo knew (it was common knowledge, I think) that Michelangelo was one of the best scholars in Dantes work, a fanatical admirer of Dante& Of course, all you said, so well, could be true, too& Myself, I believe it was a big misunderstanding, Michelangelo being so ill-tempered, generally& Reply 100swallows says: May 1, 2011 at 3:08 pm Danu: Thats right tooAs ever with artistic theories, Vincetis conclusions have not gone unchallengedIn the British Museum., transIt is not just her refined yet adolescent features, but the power of her eyes, shining with gravity; like the eyes in any Rembrandt self-portrait, they really do seem windows to the soulApproaching it the manner in which you do, I wouldnt want to read it eitherMichelangelo was unkind at the Santa Trinita Church, but, then, da Vinci had provoked him-Variety in FiguresAh, but the size of a work of art shouldnt matter, you say: many of the greatest paintings are smallIn July 1489 the Florentine ambassador to Milan wrote Lorenzo de Medici asking him to send a Florentine artist to make the statue: Although the Duke has given the commission to Leonardo, it seems to me that he is not confident that he will succeed (Notebooks, op, cit.) Reply Saso says: May 2, 2011 at 1:05 pm Thanks a lot for these rich information, Im really happy that there are people as you who are attached to good sources to prove their points, I do really like this essay, and wish you good luck in your work 48a4f088c3

Manuel des Congrégations de la Trés Sainte Vierge (Hommes Et Jeunes Gens): Contenant les Règles Nouvelles Promulguées à Rome le 8 Décembre 1910, les ... sur lNikola Tesla: A Life From Beginning to End Hourly HistorySuch a Man Did Live: Celebrating the Life of Rt. Rev. Dr. Zacharias Mar Theophilus Suffragan MetropolitanBrrr: Winter Fashion (Photo Essay) (Volume 5)Vegetable, Field and Flower Seeds: Descriptive Catalogue; Seed Potatoes, Garden Tools, Poultry Supplies, Fertilizers, Etc (Classic Reprint)Contrition.: If I could do it overAi miei sogni non chiedo più nulla (Italian Edition)Memoir of Charles Burroughs, D.D: Prepared for the New Hampshire Historical Society (Classic Reprint)Blank Journal For Drawing: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8" x 10", 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook & Diary)Superhero Tucker: A 6 x 9 Lined Journal Notebook

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 09:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cristalline-server Index du Forum -> Le Forum -> Les screens Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange